Archived copy of a good article, shared at Facebook, with some footnoted analysis by aiReform. This may help define what we need from our elected officials, to reclaim long-needed local control, so our airports are in balance with our local communities.
Click on the image below for a scrollable view; the PDF file may be downloaded.
- JFK: Evidence of FAA & PANYNJ Failure to Manage Capacity & Delays
- At Sea-Tac, Enplanements (and Impacts) are up 41% in Five Years
- Hubbing Strategies Increase Impacts, But Do Not Create Sustainable Airline Profits
- CBS News Story about Long Island Impacts, features Plane Sense 4 LI Activists
- Who is to Blame – and Who Can Fix – the Impacts Around U.S. Hub Airports?
- The Airport Competition Plans for KSEA
- Here’s an online search worth trying: ‘Lane McFadden FAA’
- A Major Victory for Activists: France is Scrapping the New Nantes Airport Project
- 1990 vs 2005 vs 2016 Operations: Exposing FAA’s Inaccurate Forecasts