The World Bank released a new report, Turn Down the Heat: Confronting the New Climate Normal. The report says that the extreme weather impacts of climate change may now be unavoidable and that they are impacting people’s food and water security as well as threatening their safety. World Bank President Jim Yong Kim offered remarks following the release.
A copy of the entire 320-page PDF report was downloaded, and broken down into smaller units (for uploading onto this website). Here are links to the report elements:
- p.1-72 —
- Executive Summary
- Chapter 1: Introduction
- Chapter 2: The Global Picture
- p.73-154 — Chapter 3: Latin America and the Caribbean
- p.155-210 — Chapter 4: Middle East and North Africa
- p.211-258 — Chapter 5: Europe and Central Asia
- p.259-320 — Appendix & Bibliography
An 11/24/2014 EcoWatch news article by Anastasia Pantsios provides a brief overview.